10.19.2008

Creative Writing 101 - Blast From the Past

Going through some of my old CDs full of my work from college (believe it or not, I was heavily into Flash actionscripting and animations at one time of my life), I stumbled upon a folder from my creative writing class, an elective in my 5th semester. Among the works were some free verse poems, sonnets, short stories, even a play that I remembered was well-received when my group performed it.

Thing is I'm starting to see a theme in my works: they all center around death or loneliness yet I recall being very happy in those days. How pretentious of me...

So as a touch of nostalgia, I think I'm finally ready to share these with you and let you jump into the creative mind of a 22-year-old me.

PS: There is one poem that was more of a spoof... however it does involve killing a stripper.

I need help :|

No comments: