7.18.2005

Sleeping with 'Mary Hoppins'

Actor Jude Law admitted to having an affair with his children's 26-year-old British nanny, Daisy Wright. I fail to believe in this fabricated story for a number of reasons: 1) I'm 25; 2) I wasn't working this weekend; 3) I'm not British and 4) my name is not Daisy Wright.

The Alfie star was apparently caught by one of his children who told Law's ex-wife Sadie Frost; 'Mary Hoppins' was of course fired following this revelation.

This also calls for the end of Law's current engagement to model/thinks-she-can-act Sienna Miller. "Following the reports in today's paper, I just want to say I am deeply ashamed and upset that I've hurt Sienna," says Jude in response. "I want to publicly apologize to Sienna."

Meanwhile, The Sun reports that Law is allegedly looking to rekindle his romance with Wright when he called her last Thursday. Wright, who admits to falling for Law, was hurt by her dismissal of her job and realizes Law was using her for sex. She tells the British paper, "He said he desperately needed to show me that our relationship wasn't just about sex. But how could I trust him again after he cast me aside so easily before." My God, let the man show you! Let him show you 4 times in one night if he has to.

What I admire most of this story is that Law's own child ratted him out (I believe Law is officially having the kid's name changed to Snitchy McSnitch-a-lot). And this also goes to show you sexy men don't always win when it comes to cheating...unless you're Brad Pitt and you're doing Angelina Jolie.

No comments: